Explore Tena’s Grand Canyon-Cave circuit near the Sumaco Volcano on this adventure. We take you to a waterfall and a rock canyon as we entering the jungle, then two caves as we continue on our journey.
Three-Day Jungle All Inclusive Adventure Tour
- Availability: 7 days a week, year-round
- Time: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on the third day
- River time: About 2.5 hours per day
- Run: 40 kilometers
- Difficulty: Class III (all ages, no experience required)
Camping in the Jungle
Ready to venture into the jungle? This three-day, two-night camping trip offers you beautiful views of the jungle, canyons, rivers, and waterfalls. Your friendly and knowledgeable guise José teaches and demonstrates survival skills, such as the use of medicinal plants, fabrication of hunting tools and traps, natural construction methods, and more!
On your second day, you have the option to choose between two available routes to explore the waterfalls and canyons: one that is easy and accessible for people of all ages, or another that includes 30-meter deep canyons and is full of adrenaline. Both have amazing things to see.
Go on a real Ecuador adventure on this unique excursion into the Tena jungle. Enjoy the scenery, connect with nature, and learn about life in the jungle. It’s an experience like no other!
What to Bring:
- Clothing: two pairs of pants, two short-sleeved shirts, two long-sleeved shirts, two pairs of socks, hiking/tennis shoes, raincoat, and hat
- Personal items: flashlight, water bottle, binoculars (optional), toiletries