Our trip down the Jatunyacu River, one of the main tributaries of the Amazon River, is one of the most fun rafting trips we offer. It is enjoyable for all ages, with no experience needed!
Jatunyacu River Two-Day Rafting Expedition
- Availability: 7 days a week, year-round
- Time: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. the next day
- River time: About 5 hours (2.5 hours of river time per day)
- Run: 40 kilometers
- Difficulty: Class III (all ages, no experience required)
- Per Person Min 3
- 2-People Call us to check if there is an ongoing trip and we will pay the difference on your arrival.
Spend Two Days on the Jatunyacu River
There is so much to explore on the Jatunyacu River, and this two-day excursion allows you to see it all! Spend two amazing days rafting down this river and sharing the fun with your family and friends.
The Jatunyacu River is one of the main tributaries of the Amazon River, originating from a glacier and springs fed by the Cotopaxi Volcano. Learn about this unique river from your friendly and experienced guides, who are experts in the area as well as rafting and safety pros.
This is one of the most fun trips we offer! It is accessible to people of all ages, and we offer this trip year-round.